Monday, March 10, 2008

1.1.4 cool :)

1.1.4 is really cool... (perhaps 1.1.3 bu I switched from 1.0.2 so I don't know the difference...)

I installed regions patch 1.1.4 from iClarified... It solved my telephone format setting problem. Dates and times are in Turkish format now...

Recent calls, received calls and missed calls time and date problem solved...

I started to receive sms messages from banks and my operator... (I started to receive commercial messages too. I don't know if this is good! ) In short I can receive sms messages from alphanumeric senders...

Home page paginatinons cool... I've three pages now... I installed Categories too.. Apple shoul include this in a later upgrade too...

Music seems to be popular for iPhone. I already have a guitar, a piano, a drum, an instrument called gangsa and I have MobileScrobbler (Last.fm for iPhone)

No comments: